Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lavender and Chartruese Inspiration

This dining room was featured on the front of the October House Beautiful.  As I was walking back inside from getting the mail, I literally stopped in my driveway and flipped though the magazine to find the rest of the space.  Pat Healing of HB Home decorated the home using lavender, chartruese and aqua - I love how the colors flow throughout the home seamlessly without seeming over done.  Look at that door and that wallpaper!







The three girls' bedrooms in the home are done in different color palattes and all equally beautiful.




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm going through pinning all of these pictures!! SOO pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great color combination. Beautiful rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word... TO DIE FOR. every single room is breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete